We are ready for Spring Break Texas- style in March and then the big Disney World trip in April. I also got news that I PASSED A TEST!! Yes, I needed to take another test to show that I am certified to teach in Arkansas and I passed it with flying colors. So, now I am taking steps to get a full time teaching job in the fall. I will need a lot of luck since there are so many teachers looking for jobs right now. Hopefully since I have been a sub for 2 years, it will help me get in the door. I will need LOTS of prayers!!
Last week, the 2nd grade performed their musical for the school and then one for the parents. Me and a couple of other moms went to the day performance. I was a little nervous for Riley- I sure didn't want him to get cantankerous and squeal for no reason. But, he did SO great! He knew all the words to every song and did the motions, too. His music teacher really praised him and told me that he was a blessing and he could tell that he loved music. Have I said how much I LOVE the kids' school? We are really lucky that we found a great school for both kids.
| clapping to the beat |
| He's the last one on the right of the second row. Look how cute he is! |
Finally, Kylie and I had a girl's night the other night when my other girl's night got cancelled. I was so glad to spend some girl time with her. She is growing up too fast! We started at the mall and spent a while in Sephora. Then we caught Gnomeo and Juliet at the mall movie theatre. We thought it was ADORABLE!! All of the parts were played by Brits and we loved listening to their accents throughout the movie.
Then we went to Kylie's favorite restaurant- Steak 'n Shake. Surprisingly, I was so hungry that it was pretty good. Then we came home for snuggle time and Alan and I watched Due Date. Oh my is all I have to say about that!

1 comment:
I am so proud of you for passing your test and will definitely be praying for a job for you in the fall. Good thing you are not in Texas anymore they are really cutting back on teachers here.
Riley is precious! You did not have to tell me where he was because I could spot that sweet face a mile away. I am so glad so many prayers continue to be answered for that precious boy!
Lastly, I am so glad that you and Kylie got a girl's night together. I love those moments with my girls too. We may have to go see that movie after your glowing recommendation. I thought of you immediately when I saw the previews due to your love of gnomes. Love you all! Miss you bunches!!
Post a Comment