
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee's Show and always is telling us about or bringing us the latest thing. He saw Kathy Ireland on there in March so got me her book for my birthday.
Well, he and Nancy watched it the other night and Mike had Point of Grace, a Christian singing group from Ouachita Baptist on there singing "King of the World" and they happened to mention that the song, (which I cried like a baby when I heard it!) was made by Cindy Morgan into a children's book called Dance Me Daddy.
They brought Kylie the book and wrote something sweet inside of it. The book also comes with a CD of the song and narration, which she will love.
They always bring the most thoughtful gifts!
4 comments:
Lauren and I got this book for Shawn for Father's Day. It makes me cry every time I read it.
It is just one of my favorites....Just blog hopping tonight and enjoyed your blog.
Hope you will stop by and visit my new Christmas blog. There is a great giveaway this week.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com
Traci,
My dad and stepmother are best friends with one of the Point Of Grace singers' parents. They live in LR. He runs the surgery center at one of the hospitals, and she retired. They go to Nashville to visit quite a bit. The singer's name is Shelly Breen and her parents are Joe and Sharon Phillips. I've met them when I've been in Maumelle at Dad's. They are SO nice. I have POG CD and I love it. I will look for this book. Haven't heard of it, but it looks very sweet.
Katina
I gave this book to Cary for Father's Day from the girls. It is a precious book!
Post a Comment