9.06.2009

Fall Shopping and Football

Yesterday was fun, fun, fun! Mom, Kylie, and I went fall clothes shopping! I love going shopping for fall clothes for the kids with my Mom. The boys stayed home and watched football so we had no one rushing us. We found some great deals and also found some SLIM jeans for little Riles. I always send Nancy to get those because she finds the best jeans for him but this season they were harder to come by. So, instead of the Levi's that we get for him, we found some cute Arizona jeans at JcPenney that fit him fabulously! While we were there, Kylie got a picture with the Serta lamb. Cute!

The best part of the trip was for the first time since forever, we didn't have to step foot inside of Plano. Allen has every store imaginable and we found every thing that we were looking for. I love that outdoors mall by Market Street. We went into Gymboree and Mom bought the store out. Kylie asked Nana what we were looking for and Nana said, "Let's just see if something jumps out at us." A couple of minutes later, Kylie screamed, "Nana! Something just jumped out at me!" It was this........

...........and she got it, too!

Then we went to Hobby Lobby were we found some pretty sweet deals. I will have to post about those when I get home. We forgot our camera this trip. :(

Lastly, we went to Charlie's big 1st birthday party. Charlie was adorable and loved all her presents. Kylie was in hog heaven with Hannah and Lily to scream and play with and Riley was occupied by watching Elmo in the media room on the big screen! Plus we learned that the HOGS won big!! Then the girls swam, we had Strawberry Shortcake cupcakes and came back to Nana and Poppy's. We were all pooped and fell asleep when our heads hit the pillow.

We are going to step out and do some more shopping in a while and then Alan and I get the night to ourselves. It has been a great trip!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Agree...the shopping by market street is great. Did you go inside Charming Charlies?

We need to have a SATC trivia competition.

You are right about the newsprint dress, but since they said this movie would recognize the state of the economy, so I was worried she was recycling the dress.

Actually, I think Miranda wanted to name the baby Danny and Steve wanted Paul after his Dad. I know he was Brady Hobbs, BUT then they got married, so what is his last name now?

It's all so exciting to think that in 8 months we get to see a new movie!

Beth Dunn said...

Ah shopping with the girls. Sounds so fun! xoxo

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....