9.23.2009

Get in on GLEE!

Oh, yeah. I am hooked now. I was coerced into watching Glee on Hulu (you can also watch it on Fox now) and I am so excited for the next episode. It comes on tonight on Fox and I will be front and center watching it.

I saw the promo for Glee a while back but not being into musicals so much, I decided to skip it. Then I realized that Jane Lynch was a part of it and I decided that since she is hilarious in just about everything I see her in, I would at least try it. I watched all 3 episodes last week and I cannot wait to see it tonight!


5 comments:

Amy said...

Love, love, love Glee! I rush home from church, get in my jammies and enjoy watching it on the DVR. :)

Kara said...

I have been feeling the pressure, but haven't caved in yet. Maybe I'll have to jump on board.

Natalie said...

I wanted to watch it so bad and missed it, dang! I will have to watch it online for sure so that I can catch up! Hope you have a great day!!!

Katina said...

Amen, sister!!!!

Katina said...

Amen, sister!!!!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....