Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I have made some really cool bloggy friends that amuse me daily! I've also designed blogs for some cool gals that I always plan to meet in real life. I promise- someday I will meet you all!!
Well, yesterday, I finally met Kara! She is so cute and a blast to hang out with! I designed Kara's blog about a year ago and through blogging, we found out that she lives near my parents. Last night, we met at Mi Cocina and she was that fun girl that I knew she would be!!
Not only did we talk non-stop, Kara brought me a birthday present! How thoughtful is that? She got me a magnet, a notepad, and a cupcake book that I cannot pry away from Kylie! Thank you so much, Kara! I can't wait to get together again next time I come back this way.
I feel the need to mention that I am loving all my friends that leave sweet comments! I love that I can totally be myself and there is no judgement. Like, I can mention that I am uber-excited about the Sex in the City movie that is coming out in May or that sometimes I watch Southpark and laugh my head off and am not offended. Or I can praise God for all the blessings and challenges that He has given me.
My blog friend, Samantha recently asked everyone why they blog. It used to be because I hate to scrapbook! I also wanted the grandparents, aunts, and uncles to be able to keep up with my kids.
Now, it is because I want my kids to know what they mean to me and all the fun things that we do now and did when they were younger. I want to tell stories of when I was little and have my kids pass them on. I want to get things off of my chest and journal my point of view. And most importantly, I blog because I love keeping up with my other bloggy friends and reading the comments they make on mine. Those REALLY make my day!! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...


9 comments:
I am super glad that you are having tons of fun while in Texas...so fun that you got to meet a bloggy friend! I have still yet to meet anyone, but I would so LOVE to! xoxo
Keep blogging girl! So glad you are having such fun!!! I want to meet you in real life one day too!!!
How cool! So awesome that you got to meet a bloggy buddy! Happy birthday!!!
Beautiful work!!! I am also your newest follower. I found you through 6 degrees of seperation. If you don't know what that is...check out my blog (I posted about it!)
http://missiondrivenmom.blogspot.com
You look sooo pretty! Happy Birthday! Eeeeek I love the Zebra print wrapping paper! You are so on my list of bloggy friends I would like to meet in real life!
Glad you had a great time!
xoxo
Summer :0)
Glad to hear y'all got to meet up & have a great time! I blog for the same reason. Well that and my doctor told me that I needed to get a hobby & do something for myself! Ha!
My fat fingers hit reject instead of publish on my phone!! So, Brooke's comment is below. Sorry Brooke!
That's awesome to actually meet a blogging friend! Glad you all had a great time!
That is so neat that you have met a bloggy friend in "real" life! Love it. I also love Mi Cocina. I see that you got yourself a cocktail. Love it! I hope you are having a great time in TEXAS!
I can't wait to meet a blog pal in life!!
Post a Comment