Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
4 comments:
Oh goodness just looking at that picture looks AMAZING! I need a VACATION!!!
Hooray for Spring Break! And I wish I was on a cruise!
Oh, can I go with you?! I'll buy the first round of margaritas!!!
Wow. It is hard to imagine it ever being that sunny again after these long cold months of winter. Just to feel the warmth from the sun on my back would be fantabulous!!!
Post a Comment