My awesome put anything in it purse has died. Look how sad :(
I am so distraught over it, too. Not just because I don't have a huge purse anymore, but because I am super-picky when it comes to picking out a purse. I'm not picky on really anything else in my life but purses. What is a girl to do? I have a gift certificate to Belk from Christmas and I can pretty much buy any purse there that I desire but there is one problem. I don't like any of them. :(
Any help would be much appreciated right now! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
6 comments:
Your poor purse! What an awful feeling. Does that purses manufacturer have a website? It is so cute you have to get another one!
Do you like Vera Bradley?
Oh my goodness! That happened to my favorite diaper bag! I am frantically looking for someone around town to repair! ;( BOO!! That is a cute bag too!!!
Oh no! I remember the bag that this bag replaced! lol I hate when a fave bag goes bye bye. I hope you find one you like soon! Maybe narrowing it down by designer and go from there?
I wish I liked Vera Bradley because it is everywhere! Thanks Samantha!
Yes, Maggi! This is the infamous bag that I searched high and low for :(
I just wondered onto your blog and I love it! It is so cute! Thanks for sharing!!
Post a Comment