3.23.2010

the zoooooooo

Today. mom and I took the kids to the Dallas Zoo. The last time we went to the zoo it started raining so bad that we had to pick up and leave before we went to one whole side of the zoo. This time, we picked a beautiful day to go with the kids.


I asked Kylie if she wanted to pull a wagon or push a jeep and Riley chimed in, "Pull a wagon! Pull a wagon!" So, we got the wagon and Kylie pretty much pulled it the whole time we were there. Riley picked out a blue tree frog and Kylie had to have a purple giraffe.



We ventured off to the side that we didn't get to see last time which was a children's area. There was a small stream of water on a rock bed where kids were splashing and playing. Kylie got her feet in and Riley was curious and stood and watched for a couple of minutes. Then, he ventured out into the water.....



Pretty soon, the kids were laughing and playing in the water. We let them play for about 45 minutes. Finally, Kylie started sunbathing and wanted to move on. We had to really work to get Riley out of that water!





Kylie loved the rabbit.


I love this picture of mom and kylie.


After the zoo, we raced home because I had plans to meet my blogger friend, Kara for dinner. More details tomorrow!!

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....