3.02.2010

Mean Girls


I watched The Bachelor and knew that Vienna was going to be the one that Jake picked in the end. I'm not stoked about it in the least but I'm also not grossed out. Jake clearly had a physical attraction to Vienna from the beginning and couldn't get it out of his head. It seems that if you bungee with someone, you are stuck with them for life. Jason and Molly also did the bungee leap of faith together in his season.

My problem is this:
Why is Vienna the mean girl when Ali acted like a spoiled brat, cried to get her way, said mean things to/about Vienna, and tried to form a posse to hate Vienna and make her life miserable? I just don't get it. Now people are in love with Ali and she is clapping for Jason and Molly getting married on the ATFR show? Hold up!


I will admit that I wanted Ali to win in the beginning before she turned into Regina George and started running the show. I have seen Ali in a whole new light and I don't like the game she played on The Bachelor. Yet, she emerges as America's sweetheart and Vienna is hated and bashed in the press. Who is the mean girl now?

This is just my opinion on everything that has happened on this crappy reality show. It was fun while it lasted and I absolutely loved reading Lincee and Maggi's commentary every week! Loads of laugher, I tell ya!

How long do you think it will be before Jake and Kate Gosselin get together?

4 comments:

courtney said...

Jake and Kate Gosselin is no more of a stretch than Jake and Vienna "lasting".

I swore off The Bachelor after Jason's season, and really the previous three or so seasons before that I really only watched b/c I enjoyed Lincee's recaps so much. I've been happy with my decision. :)

Brooke said...

I never liked Vienna! Not only was she a little on the trashy side, but not pretty at all! I liked Ali from the beginning, but she did start to look bad when she always talked about Vienna. I like that Ali is the new Bachelorette, but I hope Tenley goes somewhere too. I think Dancing With The Stars would have been a great fit for Tenley instead of Jake! He and Vienna won't last long...she's really going to be jealous of his close dancing with other women! I can't wait to watch it!

Samantha said...

I will be very interested to see what Ali is like as the Bachelorette. I wasn't impressed with her on the show.

Whitney said...

I'm not a Vienna fan either, but who am I to have a say in someone else's love? I'll admit that I couldn't stand the way Ali acted (totally Regina George in Mean Girls)- completely changed what I thought of her. I'll still be watching next season with her as the Bachelorette though..

And love Lincee's blog :)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....