
My friend Kelsey always does these getting to know me questions from Mannland5 on Sunday so I thought I would try it out! Here goes:
1 - Why did you start blogging?
I actually answered this the other day. I blog because I want my kids to read our journey someday and remember all we did and how much they were loved. Plus, I am a really bad scrapper!
2 - Who's the one blog friend that you would want to meet most in "real life"?
SO many!! One is Jen because she always has time to make me feel extra special! Another is Maggie because she is just so funky and retro!
Really, I would love to meet with everyone who comments here or I have commented on their blog. I wouldn't read a blog if I didn't have something in common with that person or just love their bloggy personality!!
3 - Why are you always concerned with losing that "extra 10 pounds" when chances are your husband/boyfriend/friends tell you that you look just fine the way you are?
Ugh! I just hate it when I can't fit into my clothes. It's all about the fit of the clothes for me rather than the weight number. I was a gymnast/cheerleader for years and under this fat- there is still lots of muscle just waiting to peek out! ha!
4 - What's the one thing you wish guys could understand about you?
Excessive shopping and crying are absolutely normal!!
5 - Tattoos. How many do you have and how many are visible when you wear your "everyday" clothes?
I have none!! I really never wanted a "tramp stamp" - sorry to offend anyone- it's just not my style.
6 - What was the best year of your life and why?
I would love to say it was when we had Kylie but we also lost my sister in law Kimberly that year so it was really rough. It would have to be when Alan and I got married. I just love spending time with him and the whole wedding/honeymoon phase. This year was pretty great, too. Our Mexican getaway was ALL THAT!!
7 - Name three things you would do if you were a man for one day.
Eat anything and everything, ignore everything around me, and do something really special for my honey!!
8 - What's your alcoholic drink of choice that usually raises a few eyebrows?
Alan and I really enjoyed mojitos on our vacay! Sorry, mom!
4 comments:
I'm glad you joined in on the fun! I thought this weeks answers were super cute so I joined in too :0)
I love mojitios....yummo....
Hope you had a great weekend....Greg is almost finished with Kelcee's room and then I will be posting pics....it looks just like my blog design you did for me :0)
xoxo
Summer :0)
Mojitos are so yummy! I feel you there!I am also with you about the muscle waiting to pop out. I know that underneath my thunder thighs I have beautiful strong muscles...Or at least I hope!
What a great post girl!! I love these & think everyone should do these to get to know other bloggers! So cute!
Wowowowow, I love this post! I so hope we get to meet one day, I think we would have a BLAST! :D
I love mojitos and am so with you on the clothes thing, I hate the fit much more than the number! lol
Thanks for sharing with us! :D
Post a Comment