We have had a FULL day today! Alan's parents are moving into their house and we went by to take them lunch. The kids had the best time on the super huge playset in the back yard that was left by the previous owners. We are so excited to have them here!!
Then Kylie and I went to Target and Walmart. We came back and started cooking dinner for everyone. We made poppy seed chicken, salad, bread, and cheesecake. Then I got all dolled up for a party with some friends. I made strawberry dip and it was yummy. Good thing a friend picked me up and took me home because I think my night blindness is getting worse! ha!
I am watching The Real Housewives of NY and saw that I had 5 minutes to write a post since I haven't missed a day yet in March and it's already the 27th. Going to bed.....
3.27.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...
3 comments:
What did you think about this week's episode?????
Love RHNY! They are pretty exciting this season. I used to be a fan of Bethany, but I am kind of over her!
To tell you the truth, Samantha- I am getting caught up on season 1 as well so they are all running together. It surprises me that they can all be mad at each other but still give greetings and engish kisses and pleasantries! ha!
I think Romona is a total nut case and I like Bethanny. Oops! Kelsey, am I going to get sick of her?
Post a Comment