3.21.2010

good friends and japanese food

First of all- boy howdy! We got 8 inches of snow here in the big D!


This afternoon, Kylie and I met some sweet friends at Planet Pizza for fun! I have written a post about Belinda and Kimberly before and the awesome way that we came to know each other. It's an incredible story and I still get chill-bumps just thinking about it.


So, Kimberly and Kylie had the best time meeting up with each other again. I had a blast talking with Belinda, her hubby, and her 14 year old daughter. Great people! I'm so glad that I am taking time to meet up with some people that mean a lot to me. Tomorrow, we are going to have lunch with my high-school Spanish teacher, friend and client, Mrs. Pack. And then on Tuesday night, I am going to meet my first blogger friend and client ever, Kara!! I'm just so excited!!


After Planet Pizza, Kylie and I went to mine and Alan's favorite Japanese restaurant. Kylie had been bugging us to take her and it seemed like the perfect opportunity. Kylie had miso soup and half of my sushi. Then when they brought out her big boated meal, she was too full to eat it. Now we know that the girl likes sushi! Tuna and spicy tuna rolls to be exact.

(Iphone pics)



Tomorrow is shopping, shopping, shopping with mom! Oh, how I LOVE spring!! 65 degrees is on the forecast! yea!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You are making me hungry!!! Looks good! Great pics! ;)))

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....