3.19.2010
flashback friday
My little Riley Roo when he was about 14 months old. He's doing uh-oh in this picture and I thought he was just the cutest, smartest thing ever!! He still is..... in his own way. I love my boy!
Today we are traveling and I always get nervous on the road so would love a little prayer. I can't wait to see my parents and my brothers and sisters and aunts and cousins and my little niece Charlie! Alan will be helping his parents pack because hopefully they will be up here with us at the end of March! I am so excited to have family around once again. We have felt a little lost for a year and a half! Spring Break...woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
7 comments:
He's so sweet! Have fun on your trip!
Oh my - you have the cutest kids!!!
Praying for safe travel and a relaxing and rejuvenating time with your family!!!
Riley is just presh! I love that you named them Kylie and Riley! So stinkin cute! I'll pray for safe travel and a RELAXING trip! Have fun....you deserve it!
xoxo
Summer ;0)
So CUTE! Love it! Good luck on the road.
Safe travels to my part of the world!!!
wait, what?!? are your parents moving to NWA?
What a cutie pie! Hope y'all have a fun & safe trip! Love that name Charlie for a little girl!!!
Post a Comment