3.30.2010

OLD!

Well, today is the day. I am officially OLD! I never thought that I would be my parent's age when I was in high school but I am.

But, instead of sticking my neck in the sand or slinking away into the night I am going to hold my head up high, take a morning yoga class, and then go SHOPPING!!!

I have all day to myself and then Alan is going to take me to Ruth's Chris tonight for a sweet little meal. The grandparents have graciously offered to keep the kids since they are just down the street so everything is going to be perfect today! Not Desperate Housewives perfect but perfect for me! ha!

Can I just say that I LOVE Facebook on your birthday! I have already gotten SO many wishes from people that I don't ever get to see but shared a part of my life. I feel so special and alive today. I am certainly not going to let a customer who has already yelled at me today dampen my spirits! Oh yea, already!

Now I am off to start my awesome day!! I feel the love :)

11 comments:

Jen said...

Somebody yelled at you? Who was it?!?! Let me at them! Ha!!! I can't believe that...on.your.birthday?!?! How rude!

I hope you have the most fantastic day ever and know just how very special, loved, and awesome you are!!!

Summer said...

Happy Birthday!! Your not old....you are so stinkin cute and I love the sock monkey's! Who yelled at ya....Let me 'attem....LOL

xoxo
Summer :0)

Auntie D said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you!!! Hoping you have a wonderful day and evening!!! Enjoy YOUR day! :)

courtney said...

Happy Birthday, friend!! Have a really fun day!!

Letti said...

Happy Birthday! I love Ruths Chris especially their creme brulee, yum.

Alicia said...

Whoever yelled at you on your birthday of all days needs a beat down!!! If you are old, well, I hope I look as hot as you when I get "old!" Have an excellent day!!!

Hattie said...

Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Traci. Happpppppyyyyy Birthdaaaayyyyy toooooo yoooooouuuuu!!! (I sang it in my best country accent!)

Hope you have a blast today! Woohoo!

Samantha said...

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelsey Claire said...

Happy Birthday to you! I hope you enjoyed your dinner!

Lindsey said...

Happy B-day! Mine was on the 22! YAY for March Birthdays!! And you are NOT old!! ;)

Emily Jane said...

Happy Bday, Traci! Glad you're holding your head high and loving life! You are awesome! :)

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....