I am so glad that March is here!! Hopefully spring will be right behind it. I can't wait to start wearing flip flops again. I heart flip flops. Especially the Yellow Box ones- so comfy!
So, since March is my birthday month- yes- I will be turning 40 this year! Where does the time go? I still feel 25! Anyways, since March is my birthday month I will be taking the NaBloPoMo challenge again and posting every day. Last time I did that was in November and it was tough because I was on vacation and the internet was so slow in Mexico. Ahh, Mexico. How I long to see you soon!
Tonight is the BIG night! Tenley or Vienna? Kylie and I are so excited to see the finale of The Bachelor! Will Jake pick Vienna and forever disappoint his mother. Or will he and Tenley sing a song and go dancing off into the sunset?
3.01.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...

6 comments:
hehe... I am so excited for the finale tonight... it better not disapoint!! :-)
i heart flip flops, too!! love yellow box, but i still love reefs--they make my feet smile! :)
haha!! kylie watches the bachelor, too? too funny!
First -- happy birthday month to you! Make 40 a worthy celebration!
Second -- I'm impressed that you are doing the 30-days-of-blogging again! (Or 31, in March's case.) Impressive -- and tough!
Third -- I'm sooooooooo wanting Jake to ditch those two and somehow get back to Ali. Think it'll happen?? I kept looking for secret signs in last week's scandalous show!
Happy Birthday to you!!!
Can't wait to wear flip flops!!! =)
It's your birthday month? Woot Woot!!! Looking forward to your posts!
My DVR is ready for tonight! I am betting Vienna.....so disappointing! ha!
I too can't wait to wear flip flops!! I have been keeping my eye on all the new spring items...ready for some color in my wardrobe! :)
Post a Comment