2.27.2010

Letters to God

I'm anxiously awaiting the release of this movie, Letters to God on April 9. It's the story of what happens when one boy’s walk of faith crosses paths with one man’s search for meaning—the resulting transformational journey touches the lives of everyone around them. In other words, it's sure to be a tear jerker! The movie is inspired by a true story and one of the producers from Fireproof and Facing the Giants helped make it. 


I absolutely love the song in it called 'Hope Now' from Addison Road. Check it out below- you can buy it on itunes. 


Here is a preview of the movie:



2 comments:

Belinda said...

Oh my that looks like a great movie..thanks for sharing. I will definitely look forward to that one.

Kristen OQ said...

I got teary just watching the preview! May have to sneak out with Kevin to see that one. Thanks for sharing!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....