2.05.2010

explanation

I am laughing at some of the comments from the pregnant Barbie doll on the last post. Here's the thing- I went to Kylie's room to get something while she was at school and I saw all of her Barbies in the floor. I picked them up and put them in her toy chest where we keep them and I thought that I would take a picture of them for my blog so people could see just how many Barbies that girl has! It's ridiculous!


This whole chest is filled with Barbies. We even gave a bunch of them to the Salvation Army right before Christmas. So, the girl doesn't need any more!!


Well, one doll stood out to me. It was the new Basic Black Dress Barbie who has apparently gotten knocked up by either Troy Bolton or Ken- we're not sure. I forgot to say anything to Kylie at the time but she saw my post and was really embarrassed. It sure gave us some good laughs, though!

Here is the Basic Black Dress Barbie Collection. Our bad girl is 4th from the left.

Oh, and for the record- I am not trying to tell y'all anything! ha!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

The only knocked up barbie I want to see better have gained 80 pounds like the rest of us and have swollen ankles, a puffy face and hemmorroids.

Rondell said...

Them dolls up to no good in that box!

Robyn Lee said...

HAHAHA!! I'm laughing at Michelles comment!! I completely agree! : )

Samantha said...

That's a COOL Barbie collection. I can't decide which one I would want if I was a little girl.

Kelsey Claire said...

I thought you were trying to tell us something yesterday! They should give a bio of knocked up barbie in case kids ask question. I mean how many barbies can Ken be married to?

Maggi said...

lolololol Oh Barbie, you're so bad!

Nicole said...

I think that final picture of all the Barbies lined up like the Rockettes is definitely photoshopped. I've never seen that many Barbies WITH their shoes on at one time. If that was my house, they would all be barefoot, but you would be able to find a nice collection of tiny shoes under my couch.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....