This is proof that Riley does listen to us and knows what we are talking about- even though he doesn't join in the conversation:
Yesterday on the way home from Texas, Kylie asked me if we could go get Krispy Kreme heart donuts in the morning. She got one at her class party but didn't eat it. We brought it home and Riley found it- so I guess that means that I owe her a donut. I told her we could probably do that since they didn't have school this week.
This morning, Riley woke me up and asked me for heart donuts. I told him to get dressed and he was back in a flash dressed from head to toe.
Look at that sin in a box!
And finally- I found a cute store online that I am loving! I have bought a notepad for notes to the kids teachers and a cute water bottle for Kylie. It's called Sarah + Abraham. They have personalized stationery, invitations, and random gifts. I love their olliegraphics which is a cute graphic of boys and girls with different hair color, eye color, and even hair styles. You could also get things with a silhouette on it as well. Cute, cute!!



4 comments:
I hadn't seen that commercial yet. It is hysterical. I loved them sewing MOM on his arm. Too funny.
Oh girl I could eat that WHOLE box of doughnuts! We live by a Krispie Kreme and there is nothing like HOT doughnuts right off the rack:) We only go when the hot sign is on lol! Kendall loves them too:)
Hi just found your blog from Ashley's Ave. Cute blog & cute kiddos! Those doughnuts look yummy!
I thought that commercial was hilarious! And those doughnuts...holy crap! lol
Post a Comment