the cheese stands alone.
If it weren't for Casey James, last night would have been a waste! What happened to all the guys? Seriously? That's the best talent you could come up with. They were so much worse than the girls- I don't care what you say, Blake Lewis!
Speaking of Casey James, did anyone get a little Brad Pitt Legends of The Fall flashback goin' on like I did? Not only is he eye candy- he can sing and make a girl feel tingly all over. Just sayin'.
Even though Lee Dewyze didn't pick the right song last night, I am still looking forward to what he may bring to the table. Also, when is makeover week because he might be rock star material once a stylist gets a hold of him. Just sayin' again.
Biggest Gross-out moment:
When this guy's lips overpowered the microphone. ewwwwwww!! Those lips just cradled that microphone and I had to look away! I really liked him up until that point. Plus, he looked like he put no effort into my man Adam Lavine's song.
It's really a toss-up on who will go tonight. That Tim Urban who couldn't hit the high notes in "Apologize" didn't seem so bad at the end of the night. I think his Justin Bieber haircut may save him with the ladies!
Rutledge OUT!




2 comments:
i don't watch AI so i don't know these people, but the cheese standing alone guy has a 'do almost exactly like my HS senior prom 'do...down to the wispy curl in the face and everything. :)
I'm confused. Do you like Casey James? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HIM!!!!
Love Crystal the tree-hugging, toothpaste saving waitress, too. She so needs a visit to the dentist, but she can SING!
Post a Comment