Last week was the 2nd grade musical and Kylie was so excited about it! I went to see the musical during school at 1:30pm and took pictures and Alan went that night at 6:30pm and videoed it. I stayed home with Riley but was glad I got to see it during the day because I heard a lot of kids weren't there that night and it was way more crowded.
Nevertheless, the girl performed great at both! Especially during the part where her group went on stage and she got to play the boomwackers. (Really, don't ask me!) Also, at the finale song where they sang a pop song that one of the Jonas Brothers sang in Camp Rock. She danced and sang like I have never seen her sing in a crowd before!
1 comment:
Kylie is such a cutie! I just love your pictures of her. Looks like she really got into it:) Hope you guys had a great Valentine's Day!
Post a Comment