2.10.2010

Polar Bear Plunge



This Saturday, February 13th Alan will participate in the Beaver Lake Polar Bear Plunge (as in jumping into the lake!) in support of the Arkansas Special Olympics. I am going to add that his team has nominated him to dress up like cupid! ha! You won't want to miss this!


If you do happen to miss it, you can always donate on HIS PAGEAll proceeds will go towards the Special Olympics athletes' training and competition, allowing them to participate completely free of charge. 


I can't wait to see my little cupid plunge into that cold lake for a great cause. I may not bring the camera this time! :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cause, but he is CRAZY!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot even imagine jumping into frigid water right now...I don't even want to go outside, ha! Super great cause and a great guy for doing it!! You'll have to get the hot chocolate ready and waiting!!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....