3.05.2010
flashback friday
This picture was taken in March of 2007. My, how they grow up! It seems like this was only yesterday. I remember this day so well. Alan had the day off and we were going to spend it together with the kids. I dressed up in a spring outfit with heels and he took us to the zoo. We laughed so hard because it rained and my heels got stuck in some wood at the gorilla exhibit. It was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...

5 comments:
Heels to the zoo! I would never even consider such a thing. You are a better women than I!
What an adorable picture! You all are the cutest little family:)
What a great Pic! Your kids are just precious and you girl are sooo pretty! It is nice to put a face with a name! LOL about the heels at the zoo, I may or may not have done that myself with clogs at the zoo before I got sick and was pregnant with Kelcee....LOL
I added you to my bloggy roll too...
Your just sooo sweet
Have a Great Weekend
Summer :0)
Awww.. That's such a sweet memory : ) And super cute photo!
Love the picture! :)
Post a Comment