3.09.2010

nothin' really

I got nothing. Why did I sign up to blog everyday when my life around me is in such disarray? I am behind on clients, laundry, housekeeping....I think I saw mildew in the shower this morning, I'm a mess. I got 2 hours of sleep last night because I was worrying- when will the madness stop?

Other than that, I am looking forward to watching Idol tonight with Kylie and Alan. Maybe I will be more positive tomorrow! :)

6 comments:

Auntie D said...

Hang in there girl!! Praying you get some rest tonight....I am behind on all of the above too....you are not alone. :)Take a long bubble bath tonight.....you deserve it!

Jen said...

Praying for you, sweetie. You are absolutely amazing and you deserve a break. You deserve to feel rested and peaceful. You are so giving and such a hard worker but I don't want you to wear yourself down. I agree with Auntie D - take a bubble bath and I would add eat some cake or ice cream or just plain 'ole chocolate. I love you and want you to not be stressed!!!

Kelsey Claire said...

2 hours of sleep!!!! I am so sorry friend! You will get through it! I will say a prayer for you!

Samantha said...

Hang in there!! I know what ya mean about not having enough time in the day.

Unknown said...

I'm watching my dvr'd idol now. It's the only time today I've actually gotten a chance to sit down. It might not count though, because I'm folding laundry while I'm watching.

Maggi said...

My goodness! I'm so sorry you're experiencing all of this draining stress. Just take one thing at a time, it'll all get done eventually! (That's what I do anyway. LOL)

Take care!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....