3.07.2010

Sandy!!

C'mon Sandy! We are all pullin' for ya!!

There are so many reasons why I love you, Sandy!! Your Razzie acceptance speech is just another reason that I think you are the coolest person that I have never met, yet. You would for sure be a BFF! <3

3 comments:

Kelsey Claire said...

I hope she wins! I will be so dissapointed if she doesn't and will probably cry if she does. I don't love the dress she is wearing. I do think it will look alot better if she is holding an Oscar!

Socially Savvy said...

Oh! I hope and pray she wins!!! xo

Unknown said...

I think that if she lived near me, and wasn't famous, we would totally be BFF's. I don't watch the Oscar's so I'll just have to find out tomorrow on the blogs.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....