Update: Today was my 500th post!! YEA!!!
Last Friday after the kids and I arrived in Texas, my parents took us out to eat dinner. Afterwards, we ventured over to Target where I spotted a floppy hat. This is the same hat that I was looking for in November for our trip to Cancun. I ended up without a floppy hat for the trip and wasn't willing to pay the steep price for one at the gift shop at the hotel. I told Alan that next time I saw a floppy hat, I was going to buy it!! I found my $12.99 hat the other night at Target. YEA!!
Kylie wore my hat out of the store and Nana said to her, "Look at you in that cute hat. Are you trying to be all incongnito?" Kylie looked at her puzzled and asked, "Is that Spanish for movie star?"
3.25.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
-
Nope- I didn't do a blog post yesterday. Quite frankly, my feelings were hurt and I was really disappointed. It's a shame that in th...
-
Last night I got the pleasure of meeting my first bloggy friend ever!! Ever since most of my real life bloggy friends fell off the wagon, I ...

5 comments:
soooo cute!! i love their little minds! :)
btw, so fun that you got to meet up with kara! i'm jealous--i bet y'all had a great time!!
LOL Best quote ever! And that hat is fabulous!
Baaahahahaha! That is too funny! Kylie looks too cute in the hat!
I love the hat! Hoping you had a wonderful time with your parents! :)
Awwwwwwwwwwww, how precious.
Post a Comment