
I am getting really excited about our Anniversary trip to Mexico!!
While everyone is out buying sweaters and boots in the nice cool weather, I am searching for last minute sales on cute summer dresses and such for our vacay in the middle of November. I have found some great deals and will hopefully look really cute in them when it's time. My diet is going pretty good and I have upped my workouts. Alan is looking pretty good as well. We are going to be the hot couple that we never knew we could be!!
9 comments:
oh man, i'm so jealous! mexico in november will be fabulous!
where in mexico are y'all going?
How fun, you are going to have a blast!
I know!! We decided to go HERE
So jealous of your vacation, new clothes and cute self! Have a terrific time!
I am so stinkin' jealous! We looked at the Excellence Resorts when we planned our "weddingmoon" trip to the Dominican Republic and I have always heard that Excellence was super nice and luxurious! Yay-I am super excited for ya'll...you will have a fabulous time for sure!
Y'all will have so much fun!
I know you both will just look fab and have a wonderful time to boot.Keep safe and May God bless your trip.XXOO Marie Antionette
"hot couple"...hmmmm...that is just disturbing to me ;)
I'm proud of both of you. Yall are doing great!! Keep it up--you won't regret it!
Essie
I found you from blog frog. I'm totally jealous about your trip. I need a vacation so bad it's killing me. Have a wonderful time and come back all tan and relaxed.
Post a Comment