9.15.2009

Goodbye, Sam


Last night I found out via Facebook (that seems to be where I get news these days) that Patrick Swayze died after fighting a long battle with cancer. Alan and I were talking about it and Mrs. Hollywood (aka Kylie) came in and said, "Who died? Who are y'all talking about?" We quickly said, "No one you know, honey" and was about to send her away when I said, "Oh, Kylie! Remember when we watched some of Ghost the other night? That guy that was in it died."

Kylie: "Oh, you mean Sam? Sam died?"

Yes. Sam died.

3 comments:

Belinda said...

Mrs. Hollywood sounds alot like her Momma!!! It was very sad..I liked him alot too..

Creations by Marie Antoinette and Edie Marie said...

It sure is a sad day in Hollywood.There seems to be alot of deaths lately among the famous.I always like Patrick S.
XXOO Marie Antionette

The Wallace Family said...

I thought this was very sad...I feel sorry for his wife and I hope she is keeping it together..

Hope school is going well for you and subbing too!!!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....