9.15.2009

Long time, no blog


Well, that's what happens when you are a genius at time suckage. I have been working on blogs but I have also been working on Farmville, watching Big Brother, cruisin' internet sites, ya know, whatever gets me through the day. No, really, I have been doing lots of homework for my 2 classes and I am happy to report that I am ahead of where I should be. Also, I subbed one day last week and did a pretty good job. The teacher asked for my information and I heard that she was passing it around because she liked all the notes that I gave her. ha! Time suckage and sucking up....two things that I am really good at! :)

This little cutie has been keeping me busy as well. He has been extremely "with it" the past couple of days so that makes it fun to play with him. He has also started really getting bothered by Kylie playing in her room and locking her door. He goes up to the door and says, "knock, knock, kyyyylllleeeee!" It's so darn cute. Not for her, though!

Alan and I got to go out with friends to Fayetteville last weekend (thanks to the grandparents!) and we had a blast! I loved spending time with him and his college friends and a hot meal wasn't too shabby either! We have missed going out with friends and are on cloud 9 when we actually get to do something like that these days.

I put a countdown of our Anniversary vacation on my blog and we are really excited about that! We can't wait to just do nothing in Mexico for a whole week! Alan and I are really watching what we eat and working out. I feel really great! I am so lucky to have him and to have had him for ten years.

Last night, I spent a great deal reading a blog by this girl who lost her husband one year ago. She had just found out that she was expecting and then after his death, she had a miscarriage. She has been blogging the whole year and seems so strong. It broke my heart and I am just so thankful for Alan, the kids, and for all of our family. I gave him an extra hug this morning because you may not have a last moment to tell someone that you love them.

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....