This was hands down the most stunning of all last night to me. Christina Applegate wore this blue haute couture Basil Soda gown. I think she looks amazing and I couldn't stop staring at her. Love it!
I also really liked Drew Barrymore's blush colored tulle strapless Monique Lhuillier gown. Sometimes she can look really cute and put together, that Drew. I love this look and I loved it even more when Penelope Cruz wore that Versace dress to the 2007 Oscars.



Then there is the shock of the year. Sandra Oh is always on the worst dressed list, poor thing. She must have gotten a stylist and done it right this year! Of course, I love Marchesa and it really works on her here. I think she looks stunning and I am really digging that loose belt around her tiny waist.
I hear that dark purple is the new color for this season but I didn't really see any that floated my boat. I am also not putting worst dressed on here this year in an effort to be more positive. ppppfffttt- I wonder how long that will last!
I also really liked Drew Barrymore's blush colored tulle strapless Monique Lhuillier gown. Sometimes she can look really cute and put together, that Drew. I love this look and I loved it even more when Penelope Cruz wore that Versace dress to the 2007 Oscars.

I fell in love with this dress when she wore it at the Oscars. So dramatic!!
Now, I don't especially love Kim Kardashian's look here, but I think that the Ina Soltani gown is super sassy and if I had her body, I would wear it everyday! I am a fan of one-sleeved garments these days. Beautiful! I did hear that she split her dress right before she went out on the carpet and had to have a seamstress sew her into it. Guess those diet pills are already wearing off. ha!

Then there is the shock of the year. Sandra Oh is always on the worst dressed list, poor thing. She must have gotten a stylist and done it right this year! Of course, I love Marchesa and it really works on her here. I think she looks stunning and I am really digging that loose belt around her tiny waist.
I hear that dark purple is the new color for this season but I didn't really see any that floated my boat. I am also not putting worst dressed on here this year in an effort to be more positive. ppppfffttt- I wonder how long that will last!
7 comments:
hmmmm, i mostly agree with you, but i really didn't like christina applegate's dress. i don't really know why. i like the color, and i think her makeup and hair look great, but something....i'm not sure what it is--i think it's just cut too funky for me.
i liked the other ones, though. my FAVE of the evening was mariska hargitay--thought she looked gorgeous!!
Yep- Mariska Hartigay always looks fabulous! I miss talking to ya Courtney!!
I love, love, love the dress that Penelope had on for the '07 Oscars! I would wear that one anywhere I could if it was mine...well, maybe just not to the grocery store-ha!
Positive, schmositive! What fun is no worst dressed list!
I love watching for the fashions too. Although I never think the Emmy Awards are quite as amazing as Golden Globes or Oscars
Applegate was one of my favorites of the night for sure!
btw, traci, regarding your comment on my blog about the car--it was SO HARD not to laugh at landry! i was really trying to empathize with her.....
at one point, trying to make her feel better, i said "landry, the car doesn't even know it's not with us anymore--it doesn't have feelings!" and through her hyperventilating sobs she shot back, "WELL, I DO!!" tear... :)
Sandra Oh looks really pretty in that dress...Maybe she will make the other list this year lol! Hope all is well for you:)
Post a Comment