9.29.2009

Project Runway Randomness

I don't know if many people who read my blog watch Project Runway (shout out- Kara!) or not, but it is one of my favorite shows! I guess because I love fashion and I could never create something off the top of my head and pick out fabulous fabric at Mood in 30 minutes to win a challenge. I am pretty sure that's why I love the show. Oh, and Heidi and Tim are faboosh, too!

So, I really like some of Christopher's designs. I think he is really talented. But, I can't get over the fact that he looks so much like DJ AM- you know, the one that survived the plane crash and just overdosed on a bunch of stuff? Looks like they just ruled his death accidental. First Michael Jackson and now him- what is going on with this world? People! If you take a bunch of different prescription medicine, or crack cocaine, or propofol- it WILL kill you!! It is no one's fault but your own!! gesh!

Anyway, judge for yourself. I think they are twins separated at birth! I just hope Christopher sticks around for a while to be the winner of Project Runway!

2 comments:

The Anglin Family said...

Your blog is super cute!! Love it!!! Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! :)

I read your son has autism. My son has Asperger's syndrome. :)

Maggi said...

They do look alike! I love PR, I think I'm rooting for Epperson at the moment. Stupid ice queen should not have won last week's challenge!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....