2.25.2012

Chocolate Cherry Puddin' Cake


I don't want to forget this recipe mainly because my husband and daughter kept talking about how excellent it was! I had a plethora of mismatched items in my pantry from my mom taking care of me last week. Apparently she meant to make a cherry chip cake and some pudding, but she didn't get around to it. We never missed dessert because she fed us so well! But tonight, we all had a sweet tooth!



So, I gathered items out of the pantry and made a delicious, moist cake. I used the cake mix, a large chocolate pudding, vegetable oil, milk, and topped it off with random chocolate chips. It was SO divine! The cherry chips were an added punch of flavor!

Chocolate Cherry Puddin' Cake
Betty Crocker cherry chip cake mix (or yellow cake mix)
large box of Jello chocolate pudding
2 cups milk
1 cup vegetable oil
chocolate chips

Mix cake mix, pudding mix, milk, and oil. Spray 13x9 pan with Pam and spread cake evenly. Throw chocolate chips on top. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes. Voila!

I didn't get a chance to take a picture before they came running for it. Enjoy!

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....