It’s almost been a month since I have written about my sweet kids!! I have been super-busy and I can only imagine how fast this summer is going to fly by. The kids are doing great and we have some really good news about Riley. He is almost totally completely 100% POTTY TRAINED!!! Yea!! We are so proud of him! This weekend he took himself to the bathroom and didn’t have one accident!! Of course, his aim is REALLY bad, but that’s beans compared to what we were dealing with. He loves his boxers and looks so darn cute in them.
He’s also making his bed! I don’t know where he picked this up but I like it. Here he is so proud on his newly made bed. I am so amazed at the little sponge that this guy is turning out to be. Lately he has really been interested in Goldilocks and the Three Bears. It’s so cute to hear him retell the story.
Now, onto my firstborn. I can’t believe that Kylie is almost a first grader! She is so excited and that is all she can talk about. She’s also really stoked that she will be going to a BOYS birthday party this weekend!! So far, only the girls in her class have invited her to parties and the fact that a BOY invited her is too cool. I can’t wait for her to tell me what she is going to wear to the party and how Alan and I shouldn’t be anywhere near! Such a little diva!
Here are the kids admiring the flowers that Meemaw planted about a month ago. Look how pretty they are!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment