1.04.2013

faves

Here are a few things that I'm loving this year:


Watching the kids LOVE their fishies, Sally and Remy. Named by Kylie, of course!


I read this book in one night. ONE NIGHT! It was so good that I'm a Karen Kingsbury lover now and I can't wait to get another one.


My tri-set rings that Alan got for me. I may make a note that I haven't gotten to wear any jewelry/outfits yet since I have been sitting/working at home for a week and a half. I'm really excited about going to church on Sunday and back to work on Monday so I can dress up again!!


I don't remember when I became such a big fan of LEMON but I just LOVE IT!! These babies were only $3 each and out for a limited time. I may have to stock up!!


Cutting my t-shirts Miranda Lambert style. We went to her concert this summer and her t-shirt was sexy and cut up. My friend Wendi leaned over to me and said that she was going to cut up all her t-shirts when she got home. I laughed and laughed at that one. Now I'm doing it!


He's $40 at Hobby Lobby but hopefully will be 1/2 off pretty soon and then I'm gonna NAB him!!

1 comment:

Kara said...

So many blog posts from you lady! Love it.

That B&B works scent is great. I couldn't for the life of me figure out why they discontinued it. Glad they brought it back for sale.

P.S. I have several body sprays (why? I don't use them) that I old give you next time you are in McKinney.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....