1.02.2013

2nd day of 2013....out with the old


This is whats on the agenda today. I would love to be curled up on the couch with one of the new books I got or even be watching Pitch Perfect or Ted, but I am cleaning out all the dust from 2012. The tree is down, the stockings are packed up, and I have swept and mopped all the rooms that I could. Baseboards were even cleaned. Go me!

I'm anxiously awaiting my Erin Condren calendar so that I can start writing in it and counting down the days until we go to Disney World- 156!!! That means Alan and I have got to get our butt in gear and lose some weight before June!! In my mind, I am going to become a runner- I've always wanted to! But we will see how that goes tomorrow morning. I'm gonna need LOTS of prayers!


Last Christmas act of the year- finish making these babies! Kylie and I started them a couple of days ago but sleepovers, family Christmas, and NYE got in the way. Hoping they turn out like our other cake pops did the other night!


Cake pops are SOOOOO much easier with this cute little machine that Ninni and Bobo got us for Christmas!







No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....