11.06.2005

Fun on the Pumpkin Farm!





Last night our family went to The Big Orange Pumpkin Farm with our class from church and had a blast! Kylie enjoyed petting the animals, eating hamburgers, playing with Trinity, and the HAYRIDE!! Riley enjoyed exploring the pumpkins, taking me around the farm, showing us the moon, and the HAYRIDE!! It was fun for everyone and the kids smiled for the camera a couple of times. We even got to see Zane who is almost a year old and Kylie thought he was really cute!! The only obstacle that we had to overcome was when a kitten found Riley's juice cup and licked all over it. That was kind of gross. Thanks to Kristen for picking out such a great place to have our fall party!!

3 comments:

hollyfouts said...

It was lots of fun! Unfortunately, we missed the hayride. Miller was starting to meltdown (our cue that we better get him to bed ASAP). Kylie and Riley looked so cute in their overalls!

Alyssa said...

Your kids are so precious! I loved their overalls too! Lauren loved that cat as well :)

Kristen OQ said...

Glad you enjoyed the party -- they really make it so easy on me to organize it all! It was my favorite kind of party...relaxed and the kids had lots of fun things to do.

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....