11.22.2005

Thanksgiving Program




This Monday we had our Sunshine School Thanksgiving Program and Kylie was amazing. She sang and smiled a couple of times and there were NO tears! How proud Alan and I are of our sweet little girl who acted so big and actually was happy to be there. She is truly a special gift to us and we love her sweet little spirit and her love for letters and numbers. This Thanksgiving we are so thankful for both of our kids and our family who stands by us and supports us every day! We would never make it if we didn't have faith in God and know that he loves us and is getting us through the hard times. Our prayer this Thanksgiving is that Amy's mom, Carol is improving and able to be with her family and the Galdiano family who has lost their baby daughter will have peace and know that God will take care of them. Hope everyone has a safe trip to wherever they are going this Thanksgiving! AND, we hope that Chad and Amy have an amazing trip to China to pick up their daughter, Mia!!! THAT is the most exciting news that I have heard in a long time!!!

5 comments:

Kristen OQ said...

She did do a great job on Monday -- I was proud of all the kids. They were so cute!

Have a great Thanksgiving.

Jeff said...

We are soooo proud of Kylie! I wish we could have been there.

Erica said...

Kylie looked like a little doll up there singing. She always makes me smile!

Tony and Lindsay said...

Traci! I added you to my site. This bloggin is fun! By the way...how the heck did you remember Antonio Pizarro?!?!! You are the best!

Tony

The French Connection said...

Hey I am sending you a comment! Your children are precious to me and they are a little sunny spot! I just talked to you and I'm thrilled that Riley will be in her class on Sundays. I LOVE the pictures!

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....