The kids loved the snow! It's not often that we get snow in April. I think that it may have followed Keith and Nancy from Arkansas.


Here are the pictures before church on Easter Sunday. Now I can see why I am getting professional pictures taken next week. Kylie really thinks it's funny when Riley closes his eyes, though.



Then we went to my parents for lots of food followed by an egg hunt. My kids were the only kids there, thank goodness for no competition! Also, Nana and Poppy gave the kids Easter baskets. They picked out Dora for Kylie and Spongebob for Riley. Riley's basket had a pinwheel in it and that's when all heck broke loose. Kylie swelled up and let Nana know that she wanted a pinwheel too. (We are learning to ALWAYS buy them the same thing!!) So, my Aunt Becky MADE her a pinwheel and she was happy once again.






Here's a picture of my dad and my younger brother, Jeff. Funny how they are starting to look alike!

Lastly, here is Alan's attempt at comedy.
7 comments:
Love Kylie's curls. And I am with you on the professional pictures! After Christmas this year we spent way too much money on a new digital camera thinking that we would get better pics of the kids. We take MORE pictures and we take bad pictures much faster, but still can't manage to get the kids to actually cooperate. I have always felt like pro pictures are worth the investment....something that you will cherish forever!
Great pics! I love Alan's comedy...funny!
Did you make Kylie's dress? It's so pretty!
We get to keep our internet! Yea! Your pictures are great! I love those top two, and your kids Easter ones are precious! I love how their little outfits coordinate! Where did you get them?
I got the dress at Straussberg in San Marcus in September. Two of my friends have the same dress for their little girls! As for Riley, I had my friend look for something the week of Easter and it matched pretty good!
LOVE seeing all the sale dresses we all found that crazy weekend in San Marcos! They look precious! And, I love Kylie's curls, just like everyone else.
And, for some reason, I died laughing at Alan's humor. I don't even know why it was so funny to me! I guess I wasn't expecting it....pretty funny! :)
Love the pictures, love your family! Kylie looks so grown up to me. Honey did a great job picking out Riley's outfit:) Glad to see that you had such a wonderful Easter.
Traci, those Easter pics are the bomb. And you can tell Alan I think that was more than an attempt at humor...he accomplished humor with that one. ;-)
Back tracking a bit, thanks so much for detailing all of the facets of autism on your last post. I saw that Oprah and was filled with questions about Riley and your family. I now understand a little better what "high-functioning" means and am grateful for that end of the spectrum along with you. You are full of courage, Traci, and I applaud you as a mom and an educator to the rest of us.
Post a Comment