7.24.2007

Family Party #1


Kylie had three birthday parties to celebrate this year and she was a little pooped out by the third one, but since it was her friends, she didn't complain! First party: Meemaw and Peepaw.



Kylie's grandparents came down to see her and brought lots of great presents, too. She was so happy to see them and since it was on her actual birthday, she was wired! I had to hear a countdown all day of when she would get to eat cake and open presents! Who taught that girl to tell time?

She loved her High School Musical cake but didn't like the fact that Riley was getting a little attention. I love this picture!




Meemaw and Peepaw really know how to pick out things for Kylie. She was so excited over her Easy Bake Oven and crate of paper. (That paper will be gone by Christmas!) Meemaw always gives her great books, too. Kylie is really loving to read these to Alan and I at bedtime.



Alan and I decided to get her a golf club and some softball equiptment. She loved hitting the golf balls all over the house (Poppy will be so proud!) and so did little brother. Alan took her outside to test her hitting abilities and she hit the first pitch! Look out, girls! Soccer may not be in the cards but I have a feeling that she will be pretty good at these two sports.




We had so much fun playing "Guess Who"

After all this excitement we went to bed and got ready for party #2 at Ninni and BoBo's the next night. Coming soon.......

No comments:

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....