7.04.2007

Swim Lessons

We've been so busy that I haven't posted about Kylie's swim lessons. They were the hottest and driest two weeks in June. Not a drop of rain to be seen. Hot, Hottie, Hot! Anyways, Kylie had a great time and learned to swim across the pool. Can she still do it? I don't know because it has rained EVERYDAY and we haven't gotten to go to the pool!!!! I'm not hatin on rain because we need it, but, hello!, it's summer!

So, Kylie was in heaven because three of her friends were in swim class with her. She loves all her friends and even got to go over to their houses after swim class. She also got to see her good friend, Kaylee whom she hadn't seen in a long time and she loved that because she still talks about her and misses her living close.


Riley loves to be included!

The swim class always started off with exercises, which were my favorite part. They all look so cute!


Then there was social hour while one on one lessons occurred.


Here's Kylie swimming across the shallow end and the deep end.



Another fun part is watching them jump off the diving board. Kylie even got to jump and then swim to the shallow end with Mrs. Linda close enough to supervise her. It feels so good to see her actually be good at something and happy about her accomplishments.




Riley also had a good time and didn't try to get into the pool once. He would get close to the side, though. Here is mostly what he did:




And here is what they looked like at the end of the lesson. Fun times for everyone!!

3 comments:

Lisa Renee said...

How fun! She looks cute in her little suit! Miss Linda is the mom of one of my good friends out here! How neat that all of you get to enjoy her for swim lessons. We got some of your rain today, hope it lightens up where you guys are so you can enjoy the outdoors once again! Your little man is a handsome one too, that is awesome about the insurance!

Amber Smith said...

Wow! How neat that Kylie got to be in swimming lessons with all of those sweet friends! What a blessing! How wonderful that she knows how to swim!

Anonymous said...

Traci,
Wish Kylie a HUGE Happy Birthday tomorrow! I mailed her a card; I hope it gets there on time...

Katina

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....