
KYLIE'S PIG!!!!
Kylie's class went on a field trip to the Pumpkin Patch last week and she had so much fun. When she brought her pumpkin home, she was supposed to make it into a farm animal and send it back to school for a contest. We decided on a pig and Keith and Nancy brought us an authentic Razorback nose from Arkansas. Next, she painted the pumpkin a beautiful shade of pink. We hot glued eyes on, a pipe cleaner tail, and Aunt Becky helped us make felt ears and feet using clay. Kylie was so proud of her pig pumpkin and couldn't wait to take it to school on Monday. Alan had to walk it in for her in the pouring rain and I found out yesterday that the class voted for their favorite pumpkin farm animal. Kylie came home today with a blue ribbon and an award. Tomorrow they will announce the winners at Coyote Call Out. She is so excited!!
4 comments:
That is so cute!! I love Kylie's creativity. One day I am sure we will all be buying her artwork:) Tell her congratulations from us...great job Kylie!
That is SOME PIG! Congratulations Kylie! Great job! -Aunt Carolyn
Kylie,
That is GREAT! Next time I have to decorate a pumpkin, I know who to call!!! :-) You are so creative...
Love you,
Katina
That is SO AWESOME!! Congratulations, Kylie!!
Post a Comment