Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving! You have a beautiful family. I love the last picture of you all together.
Love, love, love the slideshow!! I wanna learn how to do that! And, why is it that pictures to music make me cry no matter what? (Well, part of that is because I miss your family too!!) I'm glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving with the family. The family picture is precious. I hope I'll be getting one in the mail on a cute christmas card you design!! :)
Great video! Wish we could have spent the day with you all. Momma and I cooked all kinds of goodies...grandmother's rolls, Aunt Rae's dressing, etc. Good eatin', Clark!
Give the babies sugars for me!!
Aunt Essie
Post a Comment