11.13.2007

"I Have A New Smile!"


Kylie lost her first tooth tonight and there have been tears and joy. First came the tears when she saw how much blood came out and then she wanted to call and tell people. The first thing she said after looking in the mirror was, "Hey, I have a new smile!" She is quite proud of her new look (I guess she thinks she looks more like a tomboy and less like a girly girl.) I asked her if she wanted me to pull the one next to it and she said, "No thanks. Not tonight at least."

3 comments:

courtney said...

Awesome! How exciting! What a great smile!

Tracey said...

Yea Kylie!
Bailey wants to lose a tooth so badly.

Anonymous said...

Heard your tootfairy had a good year...giving out bonuses and all. How much for adult teeth with fillings, stains, and been bleached?

tomorrow

Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....