For some unknown reason, Kylie wants roller shoes. I guess she has seen some 3rd or 4th grader at her school with them (do they even allow them at school?) and thinks they are the cat’s pajamas. So, Alan told her that if she learned to roller skate pretty well, she could get some. What a softy.
I totally remember roller skating in my garage to The Sound of Music 8 track. I was pretty good in my mind and had a routine complete with jumps and everything.
So, she went and got these skates that Nana gave her about 3 years ago and put them on. She and Alan practiced in the garage and then she came into the house and skated anywhere she could hang on. Two seconds after we took this picture she fell flat on her back. It scared her pretty good but she got right back up and got after it again. I was really proud of her for that.
Kylie hasn’t mentioned skate shoes to us again but when she got back from Nana and Poppy’s house this weekend she had the nicest pair of light up shoes you could find. Turns out she is really happy with those!
1.21.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment