Of course we had no idea that it would be that cold when we signed up and we couldn’t just skip the race when we found out that it was freezing because we had to get our free shirts! So we showed up and got some chick to take our picture to prove that we really were there. It turns out that the chick was a Fox 4 News Reporter and they were there covering the idiots that were running the race. Thanks Krystle!
Alan had a great finishing time and mine wasn’t that bad either but after it was over, I had a huge migraine. Three bottled waters later, I was good to go and we ended up going to the movies. We love to go to the movies and split up. Alan saw Cloverfield and I saw 27 Dresses. I really loved the movie and I am so not a Kathryn Heigl fan. It was a cute romantic comedy and I will definitely want it on video next Christmas. Of course it was chocked full of happiness, girl doesn’t want boy, musical number, girl starts to like boy, boy messes up, girl gets mad, boy wins back girl in the end. Oh, if real life was really like the fairy tale movies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment