This is a simulation of what happened on the way to school this morning with Riley. I panicked and called Alan and he met me at home to help with the clean-up. Oh yeah, and this was all before 8:00. So, Riley and I had yet another Monday at home doing nothing.
After his bath, he laid on the couch for about thirty minutes and then got up and started singing and reading books. Lucky for me there were no more incidents. After a lunch of crackers, he decided to sweep the floor for me. I guess he decided that he couldn’t live in the filth any longer. He also said “cheese” with his eyes closed for some pictures and then we went to get the girls from school.
Kylie went to school today after coming home from school sick Friday afternoon. She only had a minor fever, if any, but her cheeks were red and rosy. We decided that it was a rash. Probably the same one that Riley had last Monday and Tuesday. When will spring be here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment