Back to the Texas trip. We got there late Friday night and visited with my parents until it was time to go to bed. I love staying with them because we have the whole upstairs to ourselves and we also have a big screen with a million movie channels on it. It's like a retreat!
The next morning, the girls went shopping for birthday presents for Kylie's sweet cousins, Hannah and Lilly. Alan and I took Kylie and Aunt Becky over to Southlake for a sweet and sassy birthday- rock star style! Alan and I ventured next door to Mi Cocina and had a great talk about future vacations and plans. Kylie had the time of her life! They got made up, made a video, and walked the runway. Kylie is really good at walking the runway. She knows how to strut after watching modeling shows with me. Not to mention that her favorite site online is People.com (the fashion & style section). Then the girls got a sweet limo ride!
Look how happy my man is to be at sweet n sassy! :)
Let me tell you- it is H.O.T. in Texas! We were at an outside mall and the heat just permeated off the sidewalk. We were so excited that some of our relatives let us take advantage of their pool that night while they were out of town. You can't live in Texas without a pool, I'm telling ya! Luckily we have our choice of a couple down there. Here, not so much.
We thought this pic was hilarious with Riley trying to get his martian seen!!
So, Father's Day we got to see Jeff, Kyri, and sweet little Charlie! Her cast was so small! I heard that she got it off yesterday and got a waterproof cast put on for two weeks. So, Kylie is going to go over there and swim tonight. I wish I was staying with Nana and Poppy's for a week! I miss getting spoiled!


6 comments:
Such cute pictures... and your right, it is extremly HOT in Texas!! I can't stand to even be outside it's so hot. Ugh! That's funny, I went to Sweet n' Sassy for the first time a few months ago and fell in love! Wish they had that kind of stuff when I was little. Geez..
Sounds like Kylie is having the time of her life with her grandma. Some of my best memories are of summers spent at grandparents!
What a fun party! :)
OH my how cute!!! : )
I love that Kylie is so stylish! She is the cutest thing:) That's awesome that Riley is loving that pool and I am sure he will be happy when Kylie gets home.
it's so hot where we are that the pool water is as warm as bath water. It's not even refreshing. Ick.
Post a Comment