I'm proud to be an American and am thankful to the brave men and women who fight to make me and my family feel safe every day. Today is about remembering the victims and uniting as Americans.
A couple of years ago, I was one of the fortunate bloggers that got to be a part of Project 2996. I was assigned a victim who perished in the twin towers and created a tribute to him. His name is Frederick T. Varacchi and his tribute is HERE. My thoughts and prayers go out to his family and to all the families still hurting today, 9 years later. We will never forget!
9.11.2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...

1 comment:
I still feel so incredibly heavy hearted and saddened by this monstrous tragedy. I expect we always, always will.....that day 9 years ago changed my life and left me with residual fear about the world in which we raise our precious children. Our sovereign God will always prevail. May God bless America!!!!!
Thank you for sharing your tribute Frederick. Praying for all our friends who lost loved ones on 9/11....we will never forget our fallen heroes.
Post a Comment