Got up slower today vs yesterday. We were tired! Today we went to Magic Kingdom. We had a blast.
We started off with a breakfast at Main St Bakery. We were in the long line and Traci found the shorter alt option w/ the same food.
We then went and got our picture with Rapunzel. Kylie was luvin it. Traci used our pass to get us to the front of a 2 hour line... yea pass!!!
We then went over to Frontierland and met Woody and Jesse. Riley luved it!!! He danced with Jesse and was cute as anything.
Riley used the bathroom 100 times.
We road the train around the park.
We road Splash Mountain. It was a lot longer than Traci and I were anticpating. Kylie was scared the whole time. Then when it was over. She was like "that was easy".
We had lunch at some chicken / fish place. Traci has the details. (the Harbor House)
We then got our pictures with Jazmin and Aladdin. We even got them to call the hogs w/ us. Awesome.
We then stood in line for Tiana and some dude that no one has ever heard of.
We then came back to the room, cleaned up and went to the Contemporary for dinner. It was hmmm hmmm good. We really want to stay there next time (at least Kylie does). At dinner we sat by another family that had a son w/ autism.
| Dessert! |
We then returned to the Magic Kingdom. They walked us through the backlot (pretty cool) and saw some Easter Egg bushes. We found a spot under a tree for the nighttime show. Met a family with a little girl with autism.
Bus ride home was pretty uneventful... except for the foreign nipple lady... :)
Have a Disney Day!!!
1 comment:
I loved your recap, honey. I had forgotten about nipple lady until I read this. ha!
I can't wait to go back with you!!
Post a Comment