I will admit- it was really hard to wake up today. We all wanted to go out on the boat again. Kylie was determined to go play miniature golf. In 100 degree heat. Nana had a sore throat so stayed in while Poppy, Alan and I took the kids to play. When we got there, it wasn't that hot. But by the 18th hole, we were hot and some of us were cranky. The pictures don't lie.
I just love that picture of my sweet pea! She is so miserable!! A Sonic drink made it all worthwhile!
Dad and Kylie went back to the room to check on Nana and Alan, Riley and I went to the Cracker Barrel. It was delish and Riley even ate a hamburger and some fried okra. Shocker!
We went back to the room and I got to catch up on reading and Riley played and colored. I think Alan took a nap but I'm not sure. That book really keeps me occupied! It was our 3rd night at the resort so we packed and got ready for check-out and White Water the next day!
7.04.2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
No comments:
Post a Comment