Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
tomorrow
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Tomorrow we start back to school. UGH! I don't wanna go back just yet but I know that my body and mind will feel better once I get back....
-
Kylie got a gift from Meemaw and Peepaw, too. This is how we roll in our family- no one gets left out. Keith loves to watch Mike Huckabee...
-
Update: I am laughing at 2 things! 1. I had to grab a pic off the internet of a dining room that looks similar to my mom's since I didn...
3 comments:
Avery always says she can't sleep b/c there are lots of bugs scratching outside her window. Maybe the scratchy monster is bugs? Who ever he is, I have heard of people getting a can of air freshener spray (you can make a new label for it that says "No Monster spray" or something) and telling the kids that it keeps monsters away. Let her spray it all over her room before she goes to bed. I have never tried it, but I saw it somewhere and have kept it tucked away in the back of my mind in case monsters ever invade our house!
I feel your pain! Landry is going through the same thing right now and I don't really know why. She has never really been scared of "monsters" until recently. We have banned Scooby-Doo in our house because I think it scares her. I think I might give Holly's suggestion a shot. If nothing else, it will make her room smell good!!
I agree with Holly's suggestion. I think I have read it several times in various parenting magazines. Kaylee has not gone through this yet but I am sure it is coming. I had so much fun with you Saturday night...I miss you already. Campbell loves her gift and I am going to use mine tonight:)
Post a Comment